Saturday, February 27, 2010

2/27/2010 DB Dailies

Well......... THAT was an interesting day, don't ya' think ? That is as close as I want to come to a Tsunami, thank you !

I was on the road at 0500 to pick up the signs at Kaupo Beach Park before things might get nuts. Right Spot was not there, so I returned home to sit out the day and wait for the "all clear", and channel surf the coverage. KHNL won !

At 1443 the ordeal was over and we were on the road, but we were batting zero until I got a call from a Sandy Beach lifeguard, reporting an animal just hauling out to the east end of the beach. When we arrived at 1444 we found Right Spot. I cordoned her off and will be returning shortly to recheck her.

From Makai Pier at 1504 we found RIP and Mikala , close together at the far left end of the beach.

Team Billand reported Benny at Nimitz Beach at 1510. They confirmed that Benny has begun his molt (1%).

Right Spot showed no signs of leaving when I picked up the rope at 1915.
Right Spot with the seal whisperer...
Benny

No comments: