Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/2010 Monk Moment

Hey Blog Lady,


I had a busy day. Lucy and Ethel took me to the beach. We read about Kp2's challenge on his website and decided to get started cleaning up our Molokai Beaches. We collected a number of bags of debris. See the photo of me with the debris. I am challenging all you blog readers to get into the action as well. Check Kp's website for other ideas.  http://www.monkseal.ucsc.edu/KP2/Home.html

Once we got back to the car we had a flat tire, probably due to the "whale duty" that Lucy and Ethel were on earlier this week--darn kaiwe!! They got the tire changed quickly and we headed home with debris in tow.

Till next time,
Monk

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Monk, you guys are truly amazing. Whale carcasses, trillions of seals, seal treks that are miles and miles of travel. Now debris??? You guys are fantastic humans who got this force to keep Monk Seals accounted for and safe! Wish there were more Volunteers like you out there. Monk, you are adorable showing up in places all over the place on Molokai. You guys rock!!!!!! I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!!!! He.He.

barranquer said...

Monk'ments...