Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/2010 DB Dailies

I was batting zero until I got to Spitting Cave at 0806. There I found RIP doing 8 minute dives.
When I got back to Makai Pier at 1000 I found M38 at the greenery, to the right of 1BS.

At 1047 Duke hauled out 40 ft left of 1BS.

At 1146 Kolohe hauled out to join M38. There was virtually no interaction. All critters remained there the rest of the day.

There will be no RI photos today. I managed to lose my camera somewhere between MP and home (Bummer......again !)

Team Billand reported Kermit at White Plains at 0825, then Benny and R018 once again at NIM, at 0857. They appeared to have overnighted.
The real shock of the day was TB reporting Ewa Girl near the bunker west of Wind Sock. She has never been seen there before.

Karen Bryan also provided a surprise today. She reported R5AY at MCBH. She too has never been seen at this location before.

RIP
Benny & R018
Kermit
Good to see you Ewa Girl!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh I am so sorry you lost your camera. I'm happy you got a new one right away, what would the dailys be without photos of our beloved critters. Some times in life, things happen, we're angry or sad. BUT..sometimes one can fix the problem and before ya know it, your're ok again. Tie a bungie cord around this camera. He.He. I wish a kind person found your lost camera and gets it back to ya...wouldnt that be a miracle.