Thursday, February 4, 2010

2/4/2010 DB Dailies

I got no other info from any other quadrant today, so the Rabbit Island gang was the whole story. At 0717 on my first look at Rabbit Island I found M38 right where I'd left him yesterday, drapped across the log at the left end of the beach, 80 ft left of 1BS. Sadie was also at that end, tucked into the base of the cliff, 40 ft left of 1BS. At the right end of the beach, up in the grass was Buster.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0856 I found that Mojo and Kolohe were now on the beach together, fronting 1BS.

At 1137 Duke hauled out to the right end of the beach, just as Buster was moving down. There was only minimal interaction.

Today marked a first in the short term history of our girl Right Spot. She was a no show for the 4th consecutive day at Sandy Beach, or anywhere else that I know off. We'll just have to wait and see what her new plan might be.
Buster & Duke

M38 &  Sadie
Mojo & Kolohe

No comments: