Sunday, February 14, 2010

2/14/2010 DB Dailies

Marilyn and I put in many a mile, and lots of trekking, on today's Irma Quest, but alas we never found the girl. ONLY Irma knows what the plan is.
We did , however , have an interesting day. I found Mojo, newly back from his Molokai vacation, at 2BS on Rabbit Island. Val saw him there on the 12th and today he was with me..... amazing ! Duke was also at RI on my first look, but when I got back at 1020 he was no longer visible. He might have departed, or could easily have been behind any one of many water front rocks down from his morning location, and therefore invisible to me.
On our morning Spitting Cave check, at 0800, Marilyn and I found nobody . At 1246 Tracy called with the report of 2 animals at Spitting Cave. When we arrived we met new posse persons Judy & Diane, who had called in the report. We were able to ID the animals as Kolohe and RIP. When I got home this afternoon I had mail from Diane Gabriel who advised that she and her hubby and been at SC at 1030 and had seen Kolohe.
Mojo
Kolohe & RIP
Kermit

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Kermit was seen at White Plains, snoozing at the fence, Hau Bush side of the fence. He remained there till passed 6:37pm. He was our only Valentine for the day. Thanks sweet Kermit. Hey, wheres Irma????