Monday, February 1, 2010

1/31/2010 DB Dailies

On my first pass through Sandy Beach at 0600, the beach was bare, however on the 2nd pass at 0705 Right Spot had arrived. Marilyn did multiple checks throughout the day. Right Spot has remained there all day. I'll return at dusk.

When I got back to Rabbit Island at 0728 I found RIP at 1BS, and Buster up in the Morning Glory right of 3BS. At 0949 Mikala would haul out to join Buster, and at 1007 an U/F with red tags hauled out to join RIP. Though the U/F may well have been Sadie, I did not see the N20 bleach, and the color didn't seem right so I'll go with an U/F call for today .

At 1235 Duke briefly hauled out to 3BS. I had noticed a bit earlier that Buster was no longer visible, and Duke and I both discovered that Buster was now in the shallows just left of Duke's location. He immediately reentered the water and a play session ensued. They ranged all the way down to the far left end of the island. At 1303 Buster and Duke hauled out briefly at RIP's location. He wasn't all that happy about that, and the boys immediately reentered the water. I lost them in the white water at the left end. Duke hauled out by himself at the far left end at 1409. I did not see Buster again today.

Team Billand called at 0853 with the report of Kermit at White Plains, and then reported Irma at Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach at 1009. At 1258 they reported RI37 at Electric Beach, Kahe Power Plant.

Posse member Susan called at 1328 to report Ka'ena at Ka'ena Point, and posse member Keith sent confirming shots of Ka'ena at the end of the world today.

I picked up Right Spot's rope at 1930 and left the signs. She was still snoozin'

Duke
RIP, U/F, Duke & Buster
Right Spot @ Sandy Beach

No comments: