Sunday, May 25, 2008

KC & P03 Sunday May 25th

Aloha Good People!

This afternoon I took a ride up to see KC and pup... this was my 1st opportunity to see her since she gave birth... I feel a little connection with KC in that she was the second seal I had met and compared to Chester's scrawny butt.... she was huge.

Anyway the noon-4 volunteer shift had their hands FULL... Mom and pup went for a swim and hauled out a good 25 ft. south of the barrier... Most people on the beach were very cooperative and the volunteers acted fast. I stayed a little bit to see if they needed any help but it looked like Mom and pup were going to stay put for a bit...HOPEFULLY, they returned to their spot.

I will update when I get any information.... I have a feeling this is JUST the beginning of two young males getting into mischief.

No comments: