Friday, May 9, 2008

DB Post Friday May 9th

Ewa Girl&Pup, RB08,Sadie,R301,Mojo & RIP@ Rabbit Island, M&M@ Hanauma Bay, 5-9-08
Ewa Girl & pup (D#20), were still at the left end of RI, and it was the usual swim, feed, snooze pattern. Joining them today, were the girls, RB08 & Sadie, and a few of the boyz , RIP, Mojo & R301.

The highlight of the day was a call to Hanauma Bay, where I found M&M, a young adult female, on the left side rock flats . I was able to confirm that the U/U of 4-30-08 at HB was in fact M&M, as I suspected. Today I was able to see her chest anomaly and her female belly, to confirm the ID.

I got a call from posse member Lesley, at 1445 for an animal swimming off Lanai Lookout, and although I can not confirm an ID, it appeared to be M&M again, doing 7 minutes dives , but also moving in an easterly direction. It will be interesting to see if she is waiting for me at Rabbit Island in the morning.


I thought the day was over at 1600, but a Tracy call got me on the road again for an animal reported in the Kahala area. I walked a lot of beach but found nobody.






No comments: