Friday, May 2, 2008

DB Post Friday May 2nd

Ewa Girl & Pup, RIP, M&M& R301@ Rabbit Island, Irma@ Sandy Beach, 5-2-08
Ewa Girl & pup put in another routine day. I observed 3 water sessions, and 3 feeds, with snoozin' in the middle. The water conditions were rough, as they have been of a couple of days now, so they just stayed in the shallows, but the kid got a workout, and the haul outs over some serious coral slabs, was a challenge for the small one.

In addition to the family, RIP and M&M were close together at 3BS, just as they have been for the last two days. When I got back at 1034 , they had departed, and I did not see them again today. I also found R301 on my second check . He was on the water front rocks at the left end of the Middle Cliff area. The rising tide got him and he relocated to the left end of the beach.

One of my Jehovah's Witness posse found me at the Makapuu Overview, at 0749 and advised that N3 was at Sandy Beach, When I got there at 0753 I found Irma on the Sewer Outfall ,concrete ramp. She moved over to the beach about an hour later, and spent the rests of the day there. Aloha, DB


No comments: