Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pups Galore!

Aloha Good People!

Well how about that 3 pups on Oahu AND lets not forget our guest pup from Kauai. I am sure I speak for all the wonderful volunteers of how blessed we are and how lucky we live in Hawaii!

I am also amazed in just the short amount of time I have observed the pups starting with Ewa Girl on Rabbit Island... very early on Mom was making the little critter work... crawling around the beach and getting slapped around on the shore break....
However the last 2 days observing 5AY completely serene lots of snoozing with baby.... the most movement on the little pup is trying to find the food..... I guess Mama seals have different styles of parenting as we do.

Tracy brought to my attention today that the pups have temporary numbers....
P01 - Ewa Girls pup on Rabbit Island
P02 - 5AY's pup on North Shore
P03 - KCs pup on North Shore

And a final thought from Mary Frances.... "Wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the pups belonged to Chester"

No comments: