Friday, May 23, 2008

DB Post Friday May 23rd

Ewa Girl &Pup (D#33), Sadie & Mojo@ RI, Irma@Waikiki&Diamond Head, Rocky@ Diamond Head, 5-23-08
It's 2200 and I'm just getting to the "dailies". The day began with a trip to the east end of Waikiki,at 0618 where I found Irma behind the Gold Coast Condo. She departed that location at 0856.

I got a short time at the pier for RI observations and found Ewa Girl and pup in snooze mode at the left end, and Sadie and Mojo at the right end. They would still be there when I got back at 1344. During the afternoon session I saw a swim and a feed.

While on the morning RI check, Thea called, at 1023, to report an animal at Diamond Head, east of the DH path on a concrete outfall, 100 ft east of the "graffiti bunker". Colleen Heyer was on it and put up signs and called back with the Rocky ID. I got there at 1100 and confirmed the ID.




No comments: