Monday, May 12, 2008

DB Post Monday May 12th


Ewa Girl&Pup(D#23), Sadie, R301 & an UM (w/tags)@ Rabbit Island, Irma@ Sandy Beach
I was in and out of Makai Pier today, so I know I missed some action, but Ewa Girl and pup were there all day. I only observed 2 water sessions and a single feed, but certainly there were more of both. Sadie and R301, and a red tagged male hiding behind the water front rocks were all down at the right end of the beach.

Irma hauled out to the main beach at Sandy Beach at 0643, fronting the Pipe Littles break. She remained there all day, and I'll be returning to SB in a moment to wait for her departure at dusk.

Conversations with Tracy today advised that Benny was at Campbell Industrial Park today, and the little female, RO30 whom the Billands had reported at Pokai Bay on the westside , today was at Mokuleia. The girl gets around. Aloha, DB






No comments: