Sunday, May 18, 2008

DB Post Sunday May 18th

Ewa Girl&Pup (D#29)& Sadie@ RI, Irma@ Kokee, KC&Pup(D3#5)@ NS & R5AY&Pup (D#7)& NS, 5-18-08
It was a busy little day, with lots of miles. Ewa Girl & Pup were happy and well at RI. I saw one feed and one swim session, but I was gone a lot. I found Irma at "Irma's Grotto" at the far end of the Kokee flats.

Since I knew Irma was accounted for in the SE quadrant, I took a chance and made a North Shore run to check the other two pups. It was first time to the Mokuleia site. Though not quite as secure as the R5AY site, she could definitely have done worse in her choice. There was a highly motivated cadre of volunteers there, and the newest schedule looks to be adequately manned.

The R5AY site, also had an excellent crop of volunteers, and they were the only humans I saw. R5AY pup appeared happy and well, and the kid is chunking up , right on schedule. I saw feeds at both sites. Aloha, DB


















No comments: