Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Contribute to Pup Information

Aloha All Pup Volunteers!

Please make sure you see the information regarding writing letters banning gillnet fishing around rabbit island...

PLEASE - if anyone would like to share any comments, observations, ideas, suggestions, pictures about watching over the pup... I will be delighted to post it on the BLOG for you.
I originally intended this to be a place where ALL VOLUNTEERS could share information experiences and announcements.
THANK YOU TO VOLUNTEER SCOTT FOR POINTING THIS OUT:
TO SEND ME INFORMATION FOR THE BLOG EMAIL TO THIS ACCOUNT: (duh!)
DABELLA50@GMAIL.COM


ALL ARE WELCOME!
~donna~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna,

That' a great offer. I'm new to this site, so maybe that's my problem, but I cannot find any way to contact you listed here. I was at the north shore yesterday watching KC and pup. I took some pictures and a video of the pup taking a short dip alone.

Scott D