Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3/4/32015 DB's Dailies: Kea,Kainoa,Aukai,U/F&U/U@RI, Haupu@KoOlina, Pohaku@Maili, R5AY&P01, La'akea@ TB

Less than ideal weather conditions made Rabbit Island observations difficult today. On my first look a 0735 I found 2 animals at the log, up in the Morning Glory, 40 ft left of 1BS. These 2 decided not to move all day long, so confirming an ID was impossible. The last few days it has been Kaiwi & RM38, and I’m reasonably sure that is who it was today, however ???????? U/F & U/U is what it must be.

 The highlight of my day came at 1109 when Kea (RN46) and Aukai (RL12) hauled out together at Left Middle Cliff. This marks the 2nd RI visit for my youngest son, in his young life. I wish I could talk him into buy property at RI and staying.

 At 1334 posse member Linda N., called to advise that Rocky (RH58) was at Kokee Flats. While I was en route Linda called again at 1337 to advise that Rocky was departing, due to tide. She said that Rocky’s N11 bleach was clearly visible.

 At 0715 Team Billand called with the report of Haupu (RB24) at L#3 KoOlina. She wanted to haul out in the afternoon but the Adoring Hordes wouldn’t allow it. She departed at 1530.

 At 1202 they got a Hotline call from Brandi, advising of an animal in Maili. At 1251 they confirmed the Pohaku (RO28) ID.

 Diane Gabriel did a coupla’ shifts at Turtle Bay today, and reported La’akea (RK82) at Kaihalulu Beach (Right Spot’s Spot), and of course, R5AY & PO1 at the Elbow. Thanks to Jen Merkle & Rikki Gobles , on pup duty.

 Team Billand is workin’ hard on the Grandparent job, so check the blog in the morning for their day.

 Kainoa
 Kea and Aukai
 La'akea 
 PO1 being cute and knowing it
 I'm bad and I'm cute
 Hey Mom ... mom mom
 whew missed you mom!

No comments: