Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3/31/2015 Db's Dailies: Aukai@RI, Kaiwi@BF, Nihoa@Maipalaoa, Kolohe@Maili Pt

At 0709 I found what would prove to be Aukai (RL12) at the log, left of 1BS, on Rabbit Island. When I got back at 0909 she had moved to the left end of the beach near the water line to cool off. She was the only non-winged RI resident today.

 At 1105 Ocean Safety called with a report of an animal at Blowhole, however when I arrived I found nobody at either side of the lookout.
As I was checking Gayle called at 1123, to advise that there was an animal at Buster Flats, on the east side of the Lanai Lookout. Caller often make this mistake. When I arrived at 1128 I found Kaiwi (RK96) snoozin’ on the flats.

 At 0935 Team Billand checked in with the report of Nihoa (R912), snoozin’ along the banks of the Maipalaoa Canal.

 At 1330 the Billands reported the arrival of Kolohe (RW22) to Maili Point.

 Aukai
 Kaiwi 

 kolohe
 Nihoa r912

No comments: