Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 12.16.09

I found Right Spot waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach. Even in the pitch black darkness I could still see that right side natural bleach. I got her cordoned off, rechecked and redid the cordon throughout the day. She is still there and I'll be returning to Sandy Beach shortly.

At 0712 from Makai Pier I found what would prove to be Buster tucked in close to the cliff, 20 ft left of 1BS. He was still there when I departed the pier for a Right Spot check at 1100, but was gone when I got back to the pier at 1205. I did not see him again today.

At 1258 I became aware of the tiniest little sliver of visible animal behind the water front rocks at the right end of the island. I was never able to make any kind of ID on the animal, even though I relocated to Kaupo Beach Park (KBP), and to Makapuu Overview (MO).

Team Billand checked in at 0738 to report Kermit near the east end fence at White Plains.....again .

Right Spot departed Sandy Beach of her own volition at 1754.

Right Spot

Kermit

No comments: