Friday, December 4, 2009

DB Post 12.4.09 Friday

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0706 I found Right Spot way up high on the beach (big high tide) , 50 ft right of 1BS. She would later move down and remained there the rest of the day. Her D#5 molt is 25%.

Also at 0706 I found Sadie up in the Morning Glory at the right end of the beach. She would later move down, at at 1144 Mikala would haul out to join her.

At 1014 I found Kolohe behind some rocks at the right end of the beach. He too would remain there all day.

On at pan at 1149 I suddenly found that Duke was on the beach , just below the Naupaka right of 1BS. Judging by his trail it would appear as though he had been hiding behind the bushes, and he just moved down. He would spend the rest of the day there.

Team Billand reported an 90% molted Kermit at White Plains at 0609 this morning. He has remained all day.

The Billands called again at 0816 to report that they had found Irma in Maili. She was at the same location as reported yesterday.

At 1335 posse member Toni Russ sent an email photo of an animal at Ewa Beach. The initial photo doesn't provide much info, but by girth I'd have to put my dollar on Rocky.

I spoke with the Billands and Toni at 1512 and it was a confirmed Rocky at Ewa Beach. Look out Colleen your girl is probably on her way home to Diamond Head.

No comments: