Monday, December 21, 2009

At 0600 I found Irma and Right Spot waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach. It's a pretty safe bet that Irma overnighted. Both have remained there all day.

At 0638 I found Rocky, still at Irma's. She too probably overnighted, and she too remained there all day.

I finally go to Makai Pier at 1100, and at 1128 Mikala hauled out 40 ft left of 1BS, where she remained the rest of the day. She was the one and only RI resident today.

At 1214 posse member Alice, called to report that there was a new arrival at the girlz location at Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 1230 , of course , I found Benjamin M. Seal (Benny) with Right Spot. My caller/witness said that he initially hauled out to Irma, but an abrupt snort from her, sent him scurrying over to join Right Spot. The Benny track evidence supported that tale. I expanded the cordon in the Benny/Right Spot location and both seem to have settled down by 1400.

Team Billand called at 0835 to report that Kermit was once again at his residence at #1708, White Plains.

Posse person Lesley called at 1559 to report that Rocky was gone from Irma's I picked up the stuff and spoke with a surfer who said she was gone at 1500.

I went to Sandy Beach and hung out on the rope line with Lesley and many others. Right Spot rolled into the water and departed at 1700. Benny who was right along side her, had no clue. It took him 10 minutes to figure it out, and when he did he beat flipper to the water. I thought for sure he would depart, but alas, he turned around and move up the beach again. He was still there when I called it a day at 1900.

Irma departed at 1734.

Irma & Right Spot

Irma Right Spot
Benny & Right Spot
Benny
Rocky
Kermit

No comments: