Sunday, December 13, 2009

DB Post Sunday 12.13.09

The day began at 0600 , finding Right Spot , once again at the east end of Sandy Beach. She has remained there all day. I'll be returning shortly.

The Spitting Cave session was a memorable one. My wife and I arrived at 0756 and immediately found what would prove to be Mikala. Shortly thereafter Duke and his wonderful N18 bleach popped up. They were operating separately for a while but when Buster came on the scene at 0849 all three began interacting, diving, playing and foraging. Dive times and the "ups" were all over the place. This marks the first time that I've seen Mikala at Spitting Cave.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1032 I found Kolohe at the right end of the beach, and Sadie near the water line at 3BS. Both would remain at those locations all day.

Team Billand reported Kermit at White Plains.....again, at 0807.

Posse member Keith Kenyon did the KP trek today, and came back with the report of Ka'ena, Kerby and what I believe to be a chubby BG.

Right Spot
Buster, Mikala & Duke... How cute is this!!!
Kermit

1 comment:

Barbara said...

See, pays off to visit spitting caves every day, huh??? What a really sweet discovery...THREE R.I. kids, up close!! So sweet!! An early Christmas Gift...I think If I was there, I'd just cry with Happiness.....really SWEET!!! One more time...That was SWEET!!!!