Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DB Post Tuesday 12.22.09

When I got to Sandy Beach at 0600, Benny was no longer there. I picked up the signs and continued on. Posse member Sheryl called at 0641 to say that there was a newly hauled out animal at the east end of the beach at Sandys . When I got back there at 0646 I found Right Spot. I got her cordoned off, and rechecked her throughout the day. Colleen also checked her around mid day. She was still there on my 1500 check. I'll be returning shortly.

On my 0805 Spitting Cave check I found Irma doing 8 minute dives . Colleen also saw her there later in the morning.

When I checked Sandy Beach at 1722, Right Spot was gone. There were no witnesses available.

Right Spot

Irma

mikala

Kermit just sent an email. He was really upset because I forgot to mention him in da' blog. He spent his day at Kermit's Reef, and nobody will even know. Thank God I put in photo in there, or he'd reeeeeeeeally go off. Sorry Kerm ! db

No comments: