Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DB Post 12.30.09 Wednesday

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0734 I found what would prove to be Sadie up in the grass at the right end of the beach. She would later move down and spend the day, allowing the ID.

On my 0803 Spitting Cave check I found RIP doing 7 minute dives, and Duke doing 6 minute dives. They were widely separated and it was a straight foraging episode, with no interaction.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0930 I found Right Spot just hauling out to the right of 1BS. I loved seeing that big ol' right spot. I KNEW that I wasn't going to see Sandy Beach today. Thank you Righty !!

At 1157 Mikala hauled out fronting 1BS. All cast members remained there all day .

Team Billand called at 0915 reporting Kermit at Nimitz Beach fronting Pavilion #1813 (basically yesterday's location), and Rocky near Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz Beach jetty. This too was her location yesterday. Barbara checked in again at 1450 to advise that Kermit was still there, but Rocky had departed.

Right Spot

Sadie
Mikala
RIP
Duke

No comments: