Monday, December 7, 2009

DB Post Monday 12.7.09

I was on the road at 0600 as usual, but could only do the SE quadrant beach checks. I couldn't even see Rabbit Island, let alone determine a cast of characters. My first look at RI came at 0930. I found Right Spot, D#8 molt 80%, at 2BS, and at 0938 found Mikala at 1BS, and Kolohe to the right of 3BS. Due to off and on visibility I couldn't stay at MP. I came back at 1255 and found that the cast was exactly the same.

On my 1203 Spitting Cave check I found Buster doing 8 minutes dives.

Team Billand called at 1112 with the report of Irma at Tracks, and again at 1155 to report Kermit at White Plains fronting #1708. The surprise of the day came with their 1253 call reporting Benny on the beach behind Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz Jetty. He had galumphed off the beach yesterday at Sandy Beach at 1530. That kid is amazing !

Barbara called at 1645 to advise that Irma had been run off by little kids throwing stuff at her.


1 comment:

val said...

Just wonder how many miles that Benny has on his flippers---he is a mover.