Thursday, March 12, 2009

DB Post Thursday 3/12/2009

The day began as a cold, windy, miserable mess, but got alittle better around 1100. It was then I began Rabbit Island observations. I'd found nobody in the rest of the SE quadrant. From Makai Pier I found Buster at the left end of the beach, and R301 up in the vegetation at 3BS at the right end of the beach. I also found Kolohe well up into the grasses , 90 ft right of the 3rd Blue Sign (3BS). At 1253 RB08 hauled out to join Buster at the left end. Buster barely acknowledge her arrival. All were in snooze mode when I departed the pier.

Team Billand had a busy little day, reporting 2AW at Tracks (Kahe Power Plant), M&M and Ewa Girl at the Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park, Kermit at the Wind Sock at Kalaeloa Beach, and lastly, they found Benny at Makaha Beach. Aloha, DB

2AW
BennyEwa Girl
Kermit
M&M

No comments: