Sunday, March 1, 2009

DB Post Sunday 3/1/2009

When I got back to Makai Pier for my 2nd Rabbit Island check, I found yesterday's group, in yesterday's location. It was RIP,Mojo,Buster and RB08 all in a little gang, at the left end of the beach. RB08's fish hook was still visible. Planning is underway.

Posse member Colleen called at 1242, from her sickbed to report an animal to the right of the showers at Diamond Head. When I arrived at 1324 I found Rocky cruisin' on the rock flats. There wasn't much that could be done for her since it's solid rock, but I put up signs on the approaches. Rocky is an ol' DH pro. She can handle.

Team Billand reported Kermit on the west side of the Nimitz Beach jetty at 0850. They called again at 1349 to report Benny once again at White Plains today. Lastly, came the call at 1500 reporting Ewa Girl along with M&M at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

Posse member Sarah called at 1130 to report an animal at Puena Point, near Haleiwa. Todd White responded and confirmed KC at 1220

No comments: