Saturday, March 21, 2009

DB Post Saturday 3/21/2009

At 0704 on my first look at Rabbit Island, I found the gang of four, all in a group at the left end of the beach. They would prove to be RIP, RB08, R301, and Buster. They would all remain there all day, moving down around mid morning to cool off. Though I could not get any shots of the action, there was action aplenty for a while, with RIP barking and snapping at the other two males, maintaining his preferred spot along side the lovely RB08. Unfortunately for the camera all this was occuring in strong winds, and behind lots of windy, crashing surf, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Team Billand reported Irma at the Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach, Kermit at the west side of the Nimitz Beach jetty, and Ewa Girl at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park. I was especially glad to here that Irma was back. She had last been seen on 3-10-09. Aloha, DB
RIP, RB08, Buster & R301
Ewa Girl
Irma
Kermit

No comments: