Monday, March 9, 2009

Kaaawa & Ka'ena Point

Aloha Good People!
These photos are from Sunday on Oahu's north shore. Joanne Tabor submitted the photos of Benny and Female I37 from Ka'ena Point. It's been a while since we had some photos from there and as usual Ms. Joanne comes through.
The other two photos are from John Johnson who responded to KC hauling out on a very narrow strip of beach... You can see from the photo of the road... how close she is by simply looking where the people are gathering. Apparently the sound of cars don't bother her at all...
Benny & I37
KC snoozing unaware of the people or cars
KC camped out on narrow strip of beach near Kam Hwy

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That is spooky how KC lays near a road with passing cars that don't worry her at all.I feel afraid! Loved the Benny shot with his new honey...that lover boy,never stops with the younger chicks.Sweet shot!!!

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to pass by and get to see KC! She looked so at peace. I hope she has moved on to a much more private place. I will follow her travels. Thanks for all the great work.