Friday, March 13, 2009

DB Post Friday 3/13/2009

I found RIP, by himself at 3BS on Rabbit Island t 0700. He would enter the water at 1200, and haul out again at 1205 at the left end of the island. When I got back at 0855 I found that Kolohe had joined the cast. He was , as he has been of late, up at his high perch in the grass to the right of 3BS. He would move down to cool off at 1030.

At 0925 little Sadie hauled out at the left end, and would be joined at 1205 by RIP. There was barely any interaction upon his arrival.

There was a big north swell today, and the waves both at Rabbit Island, and inside were crankin' !! I knew that the rising tide and increasing waves would make life on the lanai interesting in the afternoon. At 1400 reality crashed against the breakwater in the form of blasting white water, which drenched me to the bone, and I called it a day.

The Billands reported Kermit at White Plains. Aloha, DB

Kermit
Kolohe
RIP & Kolohe
RIP & Sadie
Sadie
Sadie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us all informed! I love being able to see all their goings on. I really want to follow up on KC, so I will be checking in daily for her.