Monday, March 16, 2009

DB Post Monday 3/16/2009

The Rabbit Island cast began with Buster and R301 close together at the left end of the beach. Buster would remain there all day, however R301 entered the water at 1211 and I did not see him again today.

On a routine pan of the beach, I found that Kolohe had hauled out to the water front rocks at the right end of the beach. He would remain there all day.

At 1228 , RB08 hauled out to join Buster. She did some initial nuisance nuzzling but Buster was no fun at all. I'm sorry she had to earn it the hard way, but I noticed for the first time today that she now has a visible scar on her under jaw from her fish hook removal. At last I'll be able to tell her from Sadie with something other than the way she moves.

Team Billand reported 2AW at Tracks at 1023, and M&M at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park at 1216.

Buster & R301
Buster & RB08
Buster & RB08
Kolohe
2AW
M&M

No comments: