Thursday, October 23, 2008

Right Spot&RB08@RI, Ewa Girl@CIP, 10-23-08
I found Right Spot waiting for me at Rabbit Island again this morning. She would later be joined by RB08, who was 50 ft away.

A call from Ewa Beach posse member , Mary Jay , advised that one of her neighbors had told her there was an animal on the beach. She found only a fresh wallow. Armed with only that, and no other facts at all, I decided to make a SW quadrant run. I was thinking Irma. I later learned from DH posse member Colleen that Irma was no longer at last night's DH location. Between the Billands and myself, The SW quadrant from Ewa Beach to Campbell Industrial Park was thoroughly checked. There were no Irma or Kermit sightings. At 1150 I found Ewa Girl at the Palm Grove at Campbell Industrial Park, approximately 1/2 mile east of Barber's Point Beach Park. She had also been documented there on Saturday during the count.

I got back to the pier at 1350 and found that RB08 had joined the cast. There was no action and at all, and I called it a day at 1500. Aloha, DB



No comments: