Sunday, October 12, 2008

DB Post Sunday October 12th

M&M,R301@RI, Rocky@HB, Buster(?)@BH, 10-12-08
First thing I found Rocky on the left side flats at Hanauma Bay, in Ewa Girl's usual spot. Apparently Ewa Girl's 3 day , 2 night package ended.

At 0717 I found a medium sized, new coated , red tagged animal at Blowhole,doing 10 minute dives. At end of day the animal was still there, but doing 8 minute dives. I can't prove a thing, but my Monachus gene tells me that it was Buster. Perhaps by best argument is the fact that he was not on Rabbit Island today.

The Rabbit Island cast was M&M and R301 at the left end. The only action was moving up with the rising tide in the afternoon. There was no observed interaction.

The Billands covered every hectare of the W and SW quadrants and found nothing


No comments: