Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DB Post Wednesday October 8th

M&M&R301@RI, 10-8-08
Finding M&M, along side R301 at the left end of RI was the entire story for today. I had an afternoon commitment, but when I checked on the way home at 1800, they were still there.

The Billands called at midday to report that the SW quadrant was certified Monk Seal free. I didn't hear from them again, so I presume there was no action out that way.

I got Kermit and Irma shots for yesterday, too late for yesterday's dailies , but I included a couple of the couple today, taken by Team Billand near the Nimitz Beach jetty. Aloha, DB

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Found these two awesome seals together again, think this is day 10. There is a Special Bond going on here folks! We're thankful to meet these two lovers 10 days this month!! They are always close together..a site so beautiful to witness. Who says Monk Seals never bond. Irma and Kermit have, know what that means...a new pup, soon to come to our area for us to find. Boy wouldn't that be a dream come true!!!! Kermit and Irma...are ya listening???