Monday, October 20, 2008

Ka'ena Point with Team Billand and Kerby

Aloha Good People!!
Okay I know we just can't resist these pictures of Kerby... Thank you Rob & Barb for going back out there again.... and there he is was.... maybe this will be his new home.
Pics of Kaena this morning at K. P.
Still in absolute shock that Kerby showed up two days now. If only Benny went back to Rabbit Island to get Kolohe too. Holy cow, wouldn't that be an absolute SHOCK and a MIRACLE. I wish that could be, who knows in seal world. He. he. BB










3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for sharing all the pics with all. I still can not explain our JOY!!! This is a find that kind of heals my loss and pain of Hoku. This littel seal says it all..there is life after death. Kerby is a darling, and he is tuff. He fought Benny and Kaena with all his heart. He got some volume in his bark. I have forgotten he is Ewa Girls pup..another royal seal with much strength and power. But I still feel Benny is the Onekanobe (SP) the seal protector,the Evenrude Motor who travels everywhere. He sees all. He knew this pup needed a guide, to find a safety zone to live in. I wish he goes to get Kolohe..that would make me faint If we would find Kolohe out there at K.P. TOO!!!!! Isn't life grand! Oh I so love doing what we do. I love finding these awesome mammals on our Hawaiian Shores!!! Two days with Kerby!!!!! We feel there is HOPE!

Laura said...

Thanks so much for all the photos of the Kerbster! Precious babykins with that extraordinarily expressive mug. You can just tell he's a go-getter with a positive attitude. I may have to trek out to KP soon for some hope therapy.

turtle on the sea said...

Thanks, Barbara & Robert! WONDERFUL to get some great news, & to see KP again (& seals). Even though i have KP photos hanging on the walls here, it's soooo refreshing to see new ones. Thx for posting. To all the volunteers, caretakers, fans, & enthusiasts of monk seals -- good work, stick together, hang tough!
--karen h. =)