Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aloha Good People;
Well I wanted to have some remembrance of Hoku in a string of photos.... At this time these are the photos I was able to pull up.... I think I took one of him being extremely fat on the beach. Karen Byran took the photo of 5AY and Hoku. I apologize to the other folks.... In the end I hope we can just enjoy the stages of his short little life..... Oh the photo of the clouds was taken the day Hoku was discovered. The photo was taken by Barb & Rob Billand.... Thank you all for sharing and than you for caring....

Look at the bottom cloud center left.....

2 comments:

Dana Jones said...

Thank you Donna for the wonderful pictures. There isn't a day or morning that I don't wake up and think of him.

Dana

barbara said...

Today is Nov 15th, 2014. Rob and I continue to think of our little HOKU daily. He meant alot to all of us who took care of him back in 2008.

On the day of finding him, it was the worst moment in our lives..seeing him there, dead, with blood around his snout. Oh my gosh, I couldnt believe...IT WAS OUR HOKU.

I sat with him to TOUCH HIM for the first time since his birth. He felt...soft. I bid him farewell with with tears, wishing he was still alive to be the mighty seal he was SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN.

God bless you HOKU, you will always be within our hearts, our souls...our thoughts of how you were out there at Crawfords, with MOM R5AY who loved you...cared for you all those days after birth.

I can still see you swimming about with MOM and how you would wonder off, alone, and mom would bark out to you like...GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW. And how you would reluctantly..go to her.

How you suckled Mom for the nourishing milk she provided, and how your little snout had milk smothered all over you.

You were our treasure from heaven, our first pup to see, and cherish.

Now you are gone forever from earth, but never from our minds..never.

God bless you HOKU I am so sorry what MAN DID TO YOU!!

Hugs, kisses, So long.....B and R