Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Aloha Good People!
These pics were sent to me from Rob and Barb Billand.... and I had to post... Irma and Kermit are really an amazing couple especially since this is A typical of the Hawaiian Monk Seal. But some how someway they find each other... and spend a chunk of time together.... So enjoy our Seal Couple... and thank you to Rob and Barb.
Look at this shot. My cell phone rang and startled the two lovers a sleep. Irma told Kermit.....'Kermit, I told you already, I have a HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Robert and I are having a super exciting time finding these two for the past six days. They keep chosing different sites but still in the same area. Everyone feels the sweetness of these two Romantic Seals. They are imbedded in our Hearts and we look forward in seeing them tomorrow, I hope!!!!!
For some reason I keep calling them: KERMA AND IRMIT! He.He.