Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Possible .... but can't say for sure

Aloha Good People!

I wanted to share what MIGHT be some good news for a change. Although I am not able to get confirmation that this is.... but based on the location and the recent transmitter data there is a chance this is a picture of Kolohe at Moku Manu. I know we all been wondering about his where-abouts... and given this weekends tragedy I figure a little hopeful news might be nice.

Again I want to let everyone know who has sent emails, comments and calls, THANK YOU in behalf of myself and all the many volunteers.
~donna~

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh!!! If indeed that is our Kolohe, YaHOO!!!! Who has a boat to take us out there to check? Hello? Anybody listening. Want to search? We're READY TO ROLL!!!

Bonnie McFetridge Smolenski said...

KOLOHE...WE WANT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON!

I AM WITH BARBARA... LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FIND A BOAT... IF NOT A BOAT...A KAYAK OR AN OUTRIGGER CANOE FOR EACH OF US!

BONNIE

Donna said...

This pic was sent to me by a couple that goes out pretty frequently and snorkles too....

They actually thought it was a mom and pup... but by the description I knew it had to be one of our weaners.

Again its not for dure... DB couldn't ID either one... but the chances are good!