Monday, October 20, 2008

DB Post Sunday October 19th

Mojo&RB08@RI, Irma@Irma's,Right Spot@SB, Buster@SC, Ka'ena&Kerby@KP, 10-19-08

At 0607 I found Right Spot at Sandy Beach. That came as a surprise. She'd been in the area a while back, but dropped off the radar. Obviously, she's back ! She remained until approximately 1130, departing of her own volition according to a lifeguard. I did not see her again.

At 0717 I found Irma at Irma's, approximately 300 ft east of the Kealahou light, where she was yesterday. She departed at 1045. I did not see her again.

At 0822 I found Buster at SC, for the 2nd consecutive day. He was still doing 7 minute dives , in exactly the same location. I rechecked at 1500, and he was still there.

The Rabbit Island cast was RB08 and Mojo. RB08 was on the beach when I arrived at the pier,at 0926. Mojo hauled out to join her at 1057, and immediately began climbing on and working her toward the water. They entered the water at 1104 and did a swim/play session until 1118 when they hauled out again, with RB08 in the lead. They remained close together, but I observed no interaction.

Barbara Billand called at 0859 from KP (I KNEW she'd go back), to report Ka'ena and Kerby there together. Aloha, DB





No comments: