Monday, October 20, 2008

DB Post Monday October 20th

Mojo&RB08@RI,Irma@Irma's,Right Spot@SC, U/U WP, 10-20-08
day began at 0605 when I found Irma waiting for me at Irma's, directly down from the Kealahou light in Hawaii Kai. I cordoned her off and continued on . When I got back at 0711, she had departed. I have no clue why. She has been behaving a bit oddly since she got back over to this side, Leaving at 1030 the last two days, and now this. Only Irma knows.

At 0755 I found Mojo and RB08 at the left end of the beach at Rabbit Island. They would move down to cool off at mid day, but I never saw any interaction at all.

At 0837 I found Right Spot at Spitting Cave, doing 7 minute dives.

Tracy called to report that the White Plains lifeguards had cordoned off a animal fronting the cottages . She was going to round up someone to go to ID the animal. I found out too late in the day that no one had been available. It bums me out to not know who it was, but at least it was cordoned off, and my dollar has to go with Kermit

No comments: