Monday, October 27, 2008

A Billand Update

Hi,
Today we found Kermit and Irma...Apart. I took the Kalaeloa area and found Kermit and Robert found Irma at Windsock. Both are doing fine apart on this find. But...still in the general area. Now, I would like to share this lovely poem written by Marie Destifanes. She sent it to me today and I want you to read it. Very Nice. And .... she never met Hoku, she just heard our story of him. She knew how much we all loved him. It touched my heart. Marie is a sweet person and we grew to love her. She really knows seals. She loved KP2.

God bless and do take care....life is short and ..... it can change in a moment. Stay healthy. Seal ya around girl, BB

Including one shot of KP2 and Marie's coconut...he loves it alot. PLays with it all the time. Cute huh?

No comments: