Thursday, October 2, 2008

DB Post Thursday October 2nd

M&M,R301,Buster&Sadie@RI, Right Spot@SB,Rocky@DH,Ewa Girl,Kermit&Irma#KCG, 10-2-08
The Rabbit Island cast was the usual suspects of late. M&M, R301, Buster and Sadie. Nobody did much of anything.

I got a call at 0850 from a posse member, reporting and animal just hauling out at the east end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived I found that Right Spot was there once again. I got her cordoned off, and rechecked her at 1258. When I got back to SB after my day's travels she had departed. People who had arrived at 1500 said she was not there at that time.

DH posse member Colleen, reported Rocky at Diamond Head today. The girl has returned home from her SW quadrant adventure.

A White Plains lifeguard called at 1210 to report an animal 100 ft west of the perimeter fence at the Kalaeloa Campgrounds end of WP. When I arrived I found Ewa Girl. I've checked my records and can confirm that she has never been reported there before, though she is known to have been to Ewa Beach,Iroquois Point, and Campbell Industrial Park.

Since I was in the area, I checked further to the west at Kalaeloa Campgrounds, and 150 yds west of the perimeter fence I found Kermit and Irma close together on the exposed reef. They have both been frequent visitors both separately and together to that location.

It was a long day with lots of miles. First Beck's was 1630. Aloha, DB

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Donna, i thought You had a good content! I hope this blog will grow and it become a great blog that heve high page rank.

My friend, I hoped you always got the sparkling idea for the progress this blog. May your efforts be successful.

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com