Thursday, September 9, 2010

9/9/2010 DB Dailes

When I arrived at Hanauma Bay and looked from on top I saw Ewa Girl, right where I'd left her yesterday, on her left side rock flats. When I got down there I found that she had departed. I hate it when that happens !

The Rabbit Island cast for today would begin with Kolohe at the left end at 0735. When I got back to Makai Pier at 0939 I found that Sadie was up behind the Morning Glory , 40 ft left of 1BS. She had no doubt been there on my first look, but I just couldn't see her in the morning gloom. She would later move down to cool off and remain there the rest of the day.

At 1029, Duke would haul out to join Kolohe. There was minimal interaction and they both immediately entered the water at 1030, only to haul out again to the far left end of the beach,at 1036, where they remained for the rest of the day.

At 0710 Dera called with the report of an animal at Sunset Beach. The Lona ID was confirmed at 1142

Team Billand found Kermit at Makaha at 0930, and called again at 1130 to report that RI37 was at Tracks.

Dana called to say that Ua Malie spent the day on the Kahuku side of the point. Diane came through, once again with killer shots.
Sadie
RI37
Kermit

No comments: