Wednesday, January 25, 2017

1/25/2017 DB's Dailies: Buster, RIP&Kainoa@Rabbit Island, Kawena@Kaupo Beach Park, Right Spot@Irma's, R5AY@Hauula, R3CU,R337, Ka'ena&Luana@Ka'ena Point, REK36&RW02@Maili Guard Rails

I began the day doing a pass through Sandys, Irma’s & Kaupo Beach Park, but nobody was home.

 I arrived at Makai Pier at 0757. As I panned down the beach at Rabbit Island I found a trail leading from the log to up behind the Naupaka. I’ve seen this same trail twice of late and it was always associated with my 3rd born. My Neo-Monachus gene was definitely whispering Buster. At 0812 he moved down into view, back at the log. I finally confirmed the Buster (RV08) ID, when I saw his left eye scar at 1018.

 As I continued the 0757 pan to the right I next came across 2 animals up in the grass, 80 ft right of 3BS. They would prove to be Kainoa (RN04) who moved down first, and then RIP (RR70). That was today’s RI cast.

 I had been checking Kaupo Beach Park every few minutes, and at 0940 there was Kawena (RH36) just arriving just west of the memorial at KBP. The Hotline was notified.

 Gayle called at 1001 to advise that she had found Right Spot at Irma’s. When I got over there at 1057 I confirmed the Right Spot (R016) ID.

 A Barbara text advised that she had R3CU, Ka’ena (RO40, R337 & Luana (RN58) at Ka’ena Point. 

Barbara called at 1512 to report that she was with RK36 & RW02 at Maili Guard Rails.

 Diane Gabriel sent shots of R5AY from her afternoon shift in Hauula.

 Rip and Kainoa 
 Kawena
 Sweet little girl
Right Spot
Adoring Fans
 Silly Seal Luana
 R3CU, R337 and Luana
 R337
 R337 and R3CU
Ka'ena
 RK36
 RW02
R5AY

No comments: