Friday, January 13, 2017

1/13/2017 DB;s Dailies: Mojo,J/M,M38,Kea,Kolohe,J/M@RI, Kawena@Kaupo Beach Park, Benny@Secrets, Ka'ena,R3CU&Luana@Ka'ena Pt

When I arrived at the pier at 0736 I could see an animal up in the Morning Glory, left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. I wrongly assumed that it was Buster. In fact I did not see Buster today. It would in fact turn out to be Mojo (RI17)

 Also at 0736 what would turn out to be RM38 hauled out to 1BS, and galumphed up to join Mojo. When he arrived another animal which would turn out to be the larger of the J/M Unknowns raised his head. I had no idea he was there until that point. All three animals would eventually move down and enter the wate. RM38 would haul out again to Seal Rock Inlet where he remained the rest of the day.

 Mojo & the J/M would haul out to join Kea (RN46) at the far left end of the beach. I had found him on a pan just before the other 2 arrived.

 On a pan at 0747 I found the smaller of the J/M Unknowns, in the grass, 80 ft right of 3BS.

 Again on a pan at 0945 I became aware that would prove to be Kolohe (RW22) on the water front rocks of Rocky Right Beach.

 I had been keeping an eye on Kaupo Beach Park all morning, and at 1010 found Kawena (RH36) below the memorial at KBP. I notified the Hotline.

 Team Billand called at 0613 with the report of Benny (RE74) at Secrets. They reported his departure at 0731.

 Team Billand did the End of the World trek together today. At 1433 they reported Luana (RN58), R3CU & Ka’ena (RO40) at the main pool.

 Mojo, Kea and JM 
 RM38
RM38, Mojo  and JM
Kawena with her favorite Auntie!
Benny
Ka'ena
 Ka'ena, R3CU and Luana
 The Adoring Fans
Luana (does she have a slipper in her mouth?)
 R3CU and Luana
 R3CU

No comments: