Friday, November 18, 2016

11/18/2016 DB's Dailies: Kekoa,J/M & Kolohe@Rabbit Island, Kawena@Kaupo Beach Park, Buster@Sandy Beach, R8HE@L#4,Koolina, Holokai@Kuilima Beach, Pohaku@CIP, Lei Ola@30Min, Ka'ena&Squinty@Ka'ena Point

On my first pass through the SE quadrant I was batting zero until I arrived at Makai Pier to find what would prove to be my usual J/M, new coat male, snoozin’ in the Morning Glory behind Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island.

 Posse member Pam called at 0812 advising that she had found “N36", at Kaupo Beach Park. When I arrived I confirmed the Kawena (RH36) ID, and called the Hotline.

 When I got back to Makai Pier at 0853 I found that an adult sized male, with a new coat, had joined the J/M. After some hours it would prove to be Kekoa (RK72).

 On a pan at 1049 I found what would turn out to be Kolohe (RW22), fronting 1BS, on RI.

 Gayle called at 0957 with the report of Buster (RV08) at the east end of Sandy Beach. She advised that she had already called the Hotline. When I got over to that side at 1258 I concurred that it was Buster.

 The Billands checked in at 0732 with the report of the arrival of R8HE to Lagoon#4, KoOlina.

 At 1114 the Billands found Pohaku (R028) doing 6-7 minute dives off shore of Campbell Industrial Park.

 Barbara called at 1420 with the report of Lei Ola (RH48) at the 30Min mark.

 At Ka'ena Point Barbara found Ka'ena (RO40)&Squinty(R330).

 Carola sent shots of Holokai (RG40) at the hotel beach at Turtle Bay today. Thank you Carola!

 Kekoa and JM
 Kolohe 
 Buster
 Kawena
 Little Cutey !!!
Holokai - he looks so silly with his sandy face and triangle head
 the people the people the people... 
Lei Ola
 She needs to go down a ways to catch up with her cousin Ka'ale
 Pohaku
 R8HE ... here she comes
 Beautiful !
Ka'ena and Squinty
 Ka'ena
 Squinty
 so handsome!

No comments: