Monday, November 21, 2016

11/21/2016 DB's Dailies: A/U@Rabbit Island, Pohaku@Campbell Industrial Park, R8HE@Ewa Beach, Holokai@Kuilima Cove,Turtle Bay

The SE quadrant was a dreary, rainy, junk mess. I could barely make out an adult sized animal fronting 3BS on Rabbit Island, but that was the best I could do. I found no other critters.

 Team Billand reported Pohaku doing 6 minute dives at Campbell Industrial Park at 0731.

 On a tour of lovely downtown Ewa Beach the found R8HE at 185C Access.

 Carola spent the day with Holokai, once again at Kuilima Beach, Turtle Bay. For some reason Yahoo decided not to allow me to get her photos. Donna was also amongst the addressees so hopefully she can add them to the blog. Thanks Carola ! GOT IT !!

 Pohaku
 R8HE
Holokai in the rain

SPZ=SRZ=SRA  CIA, PTA WTH LOL
 not a care in the world... I bet Aunty Carola is soaking in every minute she can

No comments: