Tuesday, June 7, 2016

6/6/2016 DB's Dailies: Sadie&Pup, Cass,RG32&Kekoa@Rabbit Island, Kolohe@Lanai Lookout

At 0638 I found Sadie & Pup (D#40) doing a feed at the left end of Rabbit Island. The pup would enter the water at 0951, while Sadie remained on the beach. At 1019 Sadie would enter the water, and that would be the last time I saw her. At 1203 the pup hauled out alone fronting 1BS. We have a Weaner !! It would do multiple ins and outs in the general area, doing a lot of bawling, but to no avail. It would finally go into snooze mode at 1259. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life kid. I’ve got an opinion on sex but my Sensei is a bit iffy, so I’ll hold off another day. What do You think ?  I'm guessing a little boy....

 On a pan at 0825 I found Cass (RG06) snoozin’ in the tall grass behind Seal Rock Inlet.

 At 0902 RG32 hauled out to the water front rocks , 80 ft right of 3BS.

 Kekoa (RK72) would haul out to join him at 1007. They would enter the water at 1139 and at 1315 Cass,RG32&Kekoa all haul out from Seal Rock Inlet.

 I received on other reports from any sources.
Sadie and pup
 and then.... there is just a weaner 
 RG32, Cass and Kekoa
 Kolohe at Lanai lookout

No comments: