Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10/21/2015 DB's Dailies: Kainoa&UM@Rabbit Island,DB, Kea@Sandy Beach,DB Rocky@Fort DeRussy,Christian Young, RL42@Makua Cliffs, Team Billand

On my first look at Rabbit Island I found what would remain an U/M, fronting Left Greenery. He just never gave me anything to go on.

 At 1003 on a pan I found a new arrival to the left end rock flats at RI. It would prove to be Kainoa (RN04).

 Gayle called with the report of an animal at the Sandy Beach outfall, at 1128. When I arrived I found Kea (RN46). We got him cordoned off, and he remains. Kea was departing at 1854. Gayle & Marilyn picked up the stuff.

 Posse member Christian Young forwarded a KITV FB shot of somebody at Fort DeRussy, at 1432. No ID was possible from that shot. I checked Instagram (thank you Mark), but those 2 shots were also inconclusive. I called the Hotline, and sure enough lots of calls had been coming in since 0800. Chrissy advised that Colleen was responding. Meanwhile Christian had arrived and described a natural beach on the left fore flipper. That is Rocky (RH58). Colleen checked in on arrival and advised that she was down in front of the DeRussy, Army Museum at the east end of the beach. It appears as though Rocky was there around 0800. The beach rental guys found and cordoned her off at 0900 when they opened up, on their own. Thanks guys.... Ya’ Done Good !!! As far as I know Rocky remains at dark. Steven & Todd’s names came up for the late shift. For any and all who was there for Rocky, Thank You.......Very Much !!

Team Billand checked in at 1516 with the report of RL42 at Makua Cliffs.

 Kainoa
 u/m 
 Kea at Sandy Beach
 RL42 at Makua Cliff
the beautiful miss rocky lounging at Fort DeRussy

No comments: