Friday, August 15, 2014

BLOG ETIQUETTE

Aloha Good People....

I want to REMIND people of some basic rules and etiquette regarding this blog.... I have been providing daily updates from people who are out on the beaches for the last 7 years.... Many of these people put much of their time and are GENEROUS to share their pictures with the rest of us. 

NO ONE should ever copy photos and use them for any reason .... without permission from the photographer. Some of the photos on this blog are the property of NOAA/NMFS permit number 932-1905 and the others belong to the individuals who are kind enough to share.

IF you are interested in a particular photo and aren't sure who it belongs to please feel free to send me an email at dabella50@gmail.com and I will do my best to track it down. 

I mention this because I want folks who share there photos to continue to feel comfortable in doing so..... I also caution those who decide to copy without permission of credit to the photographer may be in violation of copyright laws.  
"If you didn't create it, you don't own it.
If you don't own it, you can't copy or distribute it.
If you want to use it ask permission." 


No comments: