Sunday, July 28, 2013

7-28-2013 DB's Dailies: Irma&Pup (D#24)@AD, Kaiwi@BF, La'akea@TB, Rocky&U/U@EB

We arrived at AD’s at 0600 to find Irma (R010) & pup with a feed in progress, down near the water line. They finished at 0626 went to snooze mode. They would move down to the nearby tide pool at 0850 and were still there when our shift ended. The log book showed a total of 4 feeds today, and one tide pool swim session, and on my evening shift, a swim outside the tide pool, hauling out at a point 150 ft further east of their starting point. They did a feed from 1756 to 1816 and then snooze time from then till end of day.
 
At 1217 Gayle called with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at Buster Flats.
 
Dana checked in at 1234 with the report of La’akea at Turtle Bay. Speaking of La’akea, she turns 2 years old today !! Thank you Karen for the birthday shot of our girl.
 
Ewa Beach posse person, Toni Russ called at 1702 with the report of "N11" and an U/U fronting access # 186B, in Ewa Beach. Unfortunately Toni’s shot did not provide enough info to make an ID.
 

Posse member Vikki told me this morning that she had seen something on Instagram reporting N11 and an U/U at Sand Island yesterday. I was unable to open Vikki's video find so ???????  Unfortunately I couldn't view the footage... it downloaded but didn't show anything. I wonder if it's a special format.... Vikki is it possible to load on you tube?

 Irma and pup
 Kaiwi doing seal yoga 
 La'akea Happy 2nd Birthday
 Rocky and UU

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying youtube now, but I also emailed you a screenshot of the video. Let me know if you get it.

Donna said...

Aloha Vikki

I didn't receive the screen shot... send to dabella50@gmail.com