Thursday, November 27, 2008

DB Post ThanksGiving November 27th

RB08@RI,Ewa Girl@HB, Buster@SC, Kermit&Irma@WP, 2aw@Kahe Power Plant, 11-27-08
I hope everyone is reading this, overstuffed, and fat & happy ! The day began by finding Ewa Girl waiting for me in her usual spot at Hanauma Bay. I'm reasonably sure that she overnighted.

I would first see what would turn out to be RB08 on my first look at Rabbit Island at 0728, but it would take until 1212, when I could see her galumphing down to the water line to cool off, that I could see the RBOB scoot. She would have Rabbit Island all to herself today.

On my Spitting Cave check I found Buster doing 7 minute dives to the right of the big rock.

Team Billand once again came through with sightings of Kermit & Irma at White Plains, and later with 2AW at "Tracks", Kahe Power Plant, in response to a hotline call.

Todd White reported KC at Alii Beach Park, in Haleiwa, and Right Spot at Sunset Beach. Aloha, DB

No comments: